2 – DAY WORKSHOP
The 2-day PRINCE2® Practitioner training event combines theory and practice, working around a case study to establish a sound understanding of the PRINCE2® methodology. It allows delegates the opportunity to gain a wider understand of the application of PRINCE2® in a Project context by discussing and practicing the application of these skills in a facilitated environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to gain the qualification, ideally having already achieved the PRINCE2® Foundation level qualification. This course would benefit Project Managers, General Managers, Programme Managers, Team Managers and support staff, Staff who will have a defined role and Project Management Consultants
- This PRINCE2® examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding.
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2®, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances.