3 DAY WORKSHOP
One of the most highly regarded globally-recognised qualifications, PRINCE2®, (PRojects IN a Controlled Environment), is a structured Project Management methodology covering the organisation, management and control of projects. PRINCE2® is widely used in both the public and private sectors and has become the de facto standard for generic project management.
PRINCE2® is a process-based approach for Project Management, providing an easily tailored and scaleable method for the management of various types of projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any project manager seeking to familiarize themselves with a widely adopted global methodology.
- Understand the philosophy and structure of PRINCE2®
- Understand the benefits that can accrue from the implementation of a structured project management method such as PRINCE2®
- Explain the PRINCE2® process model
- Understand the PRINCE2® themes
- Create a Project Brief
- Create a Project Organisation Structure
- Initiate a project and create Project Initiation Documentation
- Appreciate the use of PRINCE2® products and plans
- Apply progress control mechanisms
- Appreciate the principles of PRINCE2® Quality Management
- Apply change control mechanisms
- Realise the importance of Configuration Management
- Use the PRINCE2® Risk Management approach
- Tune PRINCE2® for differing environments