Negotiating opportunities are co-related to personal and professional growth and well-being. This course will equip you to get the results that you want and ultimately, to negotiate to win!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers, supervisors, team members, and other experienced business professionals.
- Crafting Deals
- Identifying the characteristics required for negotiation
- Differentiating between the fact and fiction of win-win negotiating
- Developing an individual code of ethics
- Connecting and Communicating
- Relationship building with negotiation counterparts
- Matching body language cues to their meanings
- Techniques for active listening
- The Art of Negotiation
- Investigation and planning
- Successful techniques and methods for presentation delivery
- Accepted guidelines for making concessions and compromises
- The agreement stage (selling the deal)
- Mastering Negotiation
- Characteristics of a master negotiator
- Identify sources of negotiating power
- Good, helpful and harmful negotiating habits
- The strategies of a master negotiator