Basic and Intermediate Excel
This two-day course is designed to quickly get participants up to speed on producing professional looking documents. Delegates will learn how to easily work with Excel to be more effective in their day-to-day roles.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Users would include people from a wide variety of job roles from almost all areas of professional, student, and personal life. Some of the roles users might take on include, but are not limited to:
- Clerical, Office professionals
- Help desk personnel
- Program/Project Managers
- Part 1: Managing the Worksheet Environment
- Part 2: Creating Cell Data
- Part 3: Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- Part 4: Managing Worksheets and Workbooks
- Part 5: Applying Formulas and Functions
- Part 6: Presenting Data Visually
- Part 7: Sharing worksheet data with other users
- Part 8: Analysing and Organizing Data